Monday, June 28, 2021

Ahem! Here to introduce myself! LOL

My honor to be here in your space. As my profile implies, my name is Chad Nedland. I have been online and marketing sine 1994. I love what I do and I have become very good at it. My specialties are that of efficiency and effectiveness and that carries over into all of my marketing and trainings as well. I love to help start up newbies get a handle on this whole "marketing thing" without cluttering your head with what is not truly effective. Here to serve if you need me. We are all in this...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Push ad network

Hello, Im wondering what push ad network choose in order to not work with this common tactics like, sweepstakes, dating, or gambling offers ...