Monday, July 26, 2021

Are there any legit cam websites that offer a referral program?

I recently learned that some camming sites pay you a percentage of the earnings of every model you refer to their platform. The idea caught my attention, so I did my research on the subject because I thought being a cam model agent had a lot of potential to make bank.
After a few days of investigation, I found out that most big names in the industry such as InternetModeling, AWEmpire and I-CAMZ scam their models and agents. This got me really disappointed as I was really eager to start...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Goals

What are your 2024 Goals? Here are some of mine: Have a “completed” niche website by the end of the year. Grow my list to at least low...