Tuesday, August 31, 2021

CPM vs CPC - Propellor Ads - Push

Hey Guys! Beny here from the UK :D

Recently getting back into CPA after 4-5 years.

I've been testing some offers with CPAGrip & PropellorAds. I'm under the impression that CPM is the way to go for profits because if you can nail the funnel and have a good CTR, you'll beat the best CPC for the same audience.

I'm a little stumped though because using the exact same creative, with same targeting options on PropellorAds, my CPC is outperforming massively in CTR.

I'm hitting numbers like 1%...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...