Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Is there an ad publisher of individual jobs that pays well?

I have an informational website related to computer programming, and the visitors going to it are mostly professionals. Many of them could be job seekers.

The affiliate marketing that I have found for job sites are mostly business-to-business. My traffic would likely be employees -- not managers looking to post job advertisements. Resume-related websites have not performed well for me. I have approached some well-known job-seeker websites about publishing ads for jobs, but they ignored...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clixyes: Redefining Affiliate Marketing with Turnkey Services and ROI-Guaranteed Strategies - openPR

Clixyes: Redefining Affiliate Marketing with Turnkey Services and ROI-Guaranteed Strategies    openPR * This article was originally publish...