Thursday, September 30, 2021

Google and Bing Suspended accounts

Hello there

my Google got suspended last month after they gave me no reason why, just bloced me for ever as it seems even though i write them an appeal, they rejected it, and there is no use in open a new account since this will suspend my account after couple minutes....

the same thing happened to me with Bing , the question is , do you know any way to sign up to those traffic sources again withot them to block me? or a way to talk to their review team? i really got nothing to do, they...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Push ad network

Hello, Im wondering what push ad network choose in order to not work with this common tactics like, sweepstakes, dating, or gambling offers ...