Thursday, September 30, 2021

How to research for profitable product (keyword question)

Hi folks, let's say i think i found a profitable niche which for sake of this example "dog food".
How should I research this niche correctly? From what i red here in the forum this will be:

  1. Google treds for "dog food". Look for similar keywords.
I see that "dog food" is quite balanced as search result over time. It's aprox 100 searches per day in the last 12 months and last 30 days.
Is this a good keyword/niche? 100 searches per day could be a good number?

Than I...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...