Monday, October 18, 2021

Q4 Journey Thread - $400 per day by Christmas

Target: 40 niche affiliate sites making $10 per day =
$400 per day by Christmas


Been 13 months since I started
Made $13k so far
Spent all of it, dumbass, nearly broke
Not a problem, life is short
Now I'm starting again
Launching 40 affiliate websites at once
Different niches, target audience is USA and UK
Always get converting traffic from other places
Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa plus Europe
But UK and USA are my most profitable markets...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I sell Nutra products. I need a call center

Hello. I sell nutra products in European and Latin American countries. I sell my products with cash on delivery. -I would like to call the ...