Friday, December 31, 2021

[Journey] Growing A Blog To A $1,000,000 Valuation From Scratch!

After growing a blog from $0 to over $2000 per month in 2021 and testing a bunch of different things with that project, I have set my new blogging goal of growing a new blog from scratch to a sale valuation of $1,000,000 or above. This means that I will have to grow the domain to a monthly income of $25,000 to $33,333 depending on the sale multiple I am able to get for the blog. I have registered a new domain that is fresh with no prior history to use for the project and I have started...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...