Sunday, February 27, 2022

Here's how much Google search made Google

Almost $32 Billion in 'revenues' in 3 months! (Quarter ending 12/2020)
What did their SEO food groupies make in aggregate? A few billions maybe
--maybe a lot less --no one knows for sure.
So the tail keeps wagging the dog and the dog only gets richer :D
Google stock is splitting soon 20 for 1 for the reason the high share price of $2,700 - $3,000 has limited merchantability.

1643811157022.png
*revenue in millions of dollars

Maybe, I'll do Amazon next so you can see who is really getting...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...