Sunday, May 29, 2022

Google Ads tracking conversions issue

hi everyone
I launched a campaign on google ads last 3 days
I was promoting a digital product from ClickBank
I didn't use a third party tracker only a google conversion tracker which I set up with google pixel put on my presell page
I got some data from google that said there was a conversion
but on Clickbank, there was no commission
where is the problem here if someone can help
thank u every one


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...