Tuesday, June 28, 2022

ADxAD

Darja submitted a new resource:

ADxAD - We are Adult Self Managed Platform For Advertisers & Mediabuyers

ADxAD - top partner for adult advertisers and mediabuyers! We work with WW offers and traffic, gathered from direct affiliates.

Integration options:

- oRTB (ver. 2.3 and higher) - for advertisers and DSPs/SSPs

Promo formats:
- JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF
- Mp4 in-banner video
- Html

Traffic types:
- POP
- Banner (all formats)

Read...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...