Thursday, June 23, 2022

Changes in Google Privacy Sandbox in 2022

Hey there!

Today I wanted to tell you what's happening with measuring performance in 2022.

Have you already heard about new updates from Google regarding Privacy Sandbox? So, let me explain here what it means for marketers.

We've been waiting for Google to implement Privacy Sandbox for some time. If you wonder why Google postpones the date, it is because they want to deliver outstanding technology so we can maintain our performance.

Google makes about $210 billion from advertising...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...