Saturday, July 16, 2022

Please help me to choose traffic source and type of traffic for CPA

Hello everyone, I am a newbie and new to this forum.

I have a question before I start. What traffic source is the one that works or has good traffic currently in JULY 2022?

I have a course which is already something old, and in this they teach me to use RTX Platform (mainly) and Zero Park, what can you tell me about these two companies, are they still a good option? I would like to lean more to RTX Platform since it is what they teach in the course I have.

Besides that could you give me...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...