Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Starting my first facebook ads campaign

Still in the creative testing phase, promoting a slimming capsule, I tested 5 different creatives with 5 different copys, I let it run for 4 days with a daily budget of 15 dollars, of the 5 initial creatives, 3 remained, both with CTR above 9%, however with a CPM of 65 dollars (I think it's a high cpm) I haven't made any sales yet but my intention at this stage of the campaign is to find the best copy with the best creative and scale.


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...