Saturday, September 10, 2022

A product with 11% conversions rate. I got many hops but no conversions

Hello,
I launched my first google ads display campaign promoting a Clickbank offer with direct linking.
I luckily I got the final website URL link that contains my affiliate id so I used direct linking in my campaign. All the hops was directly to the main offer landing page.
I was having a good amount of impressions however, the CTR wasn't high. I was getting a good amount of clicks but I didn't get any conversion.
I got around 229 clicks from 14.2k impressions.
View attachment 26417

So I was...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...