Monday, September 26, 2022

Questions about tracking.

Hello, it's buckets again. I have 2 questions before I start setting up everything I need to start my first campaign. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question #1: How important are postback links or URLs to your tracking? Do you not get any data from your tracking software without it. The reason I am so confused about this is because I haven't really seen anything about it here on affiliatefix, or anywhere else. I just happened to stumble across a blog post by richads while searching...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Agency Account Facebook Ads

Hey guys, I need to contact some company that sells Facebook agency account with no monthly fee.. please. Author: invalid@example.com (gui...