Saturday, October 29, 2022

Affiliate Tracker spy and theft Data from there clients accounts?

Hi,

Affiliate tracker like Voluum, Bemob, CPVLAB, etc have the access to the account. Even a platform like CPVLAB (Hosted in client server) can get the data with help of "API"

Do they make a spy. Like checking all there client, which clients making big money or which campaign is performing amazing.

So, they run those campaign and gain much big profit.

Is our Data is safe with them?. Do these tracker values the privacy of advertisers?


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...