Wednesday, October 19, 2022

YouTube affiliate help

Hi. I am brand new to affiliates, with my channel being YouTube. I'm hoping to find out a couple of things, I don't know about.

With Amazon associates, how do I go about linking my store to the other countries, so that when they click on my link it takes them to the right one, not my one in Australia, unless they are in Australia? How many different ones should I be linking to?

For those who have a YouTube channel, is there anything else you signed up to, to make the process smoother and...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...