Tuesday, November 1, 2022

This is why some SOI offers will never convert

Some SOI offers will never convert even when you are doing everything right.

I've been testing a lot with SOI offers and I realized that some offers are just not converting.

Why? The truth is that for a lot of SOI offers the pixel will not fire right the user signs up.

After the user signs up they have to answer a lot of questions somethings up to 10 pages and finally by then the pixel will fire and you will get credited for a lead.

So if a user signs up and decides not to answer the...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...