Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Which language for the Affiliate site?

Hi all!

So I am going to build an affiliate website with focusses on SEO and linkbuilding. However I am currently located in a small country in Europe and if I build the site in my native language I think I do not have much traffic. Is this correct and should I just focuss on a global site?
Also if I use my native language I can only use native affiliates, whereas with an English site many more affilates become available.
But then I cannot focuss on Europe anymore it seems.

Who has...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...