Thursday, December 29, 2022

huge ambitions - but - 2 weeks and no results

I need some help or direction here.
I’m just starting in the affiliate field. But I have huge ambitions.
So far after 2 weeks I have 0 results ☹


What I did till now:
  • Got Voluum
  • Got Adplexity desktop
  • Got landingi.com
Knowledge source:
  • Spark (clickbank)
  • Affiliatefix.com
  • Afflift.com
Traffic source I use:
  • Trafficstars
  • Exoclicks
  • PropellerAds
Affiliate networks I have joined:
  • Zeydoo
  • ClickBank
  • CrakRevenue
  • Awin
  • Adcombo


I...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...