Tuesday, January 17, 2023

1.500.000 organic views but... + help

Hello guys, i started from 0 last month and was focusing on CPA and affiliate marketing through tiktok

Well, i can say that in a month i've gained 60.000 organic followers and last week i had more than 1.600.000 views, yet i'm unable of getting clicks.

I don't know how is this possible, but CPABuild stats show that NO ONE is clicking on my links, despite the fact that this weeek i had more than 12.000 clicks on my TikTok profile.

How is this possible to get this super high Tiktok...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...