Monday, February 6, 2023

AI v. Google --Adapt or die time (again).

The rise of artificial intelligence (AI) tools is quickly becoming one of the biggest threats to Google’s Search business.
More than a million people took to testing ChatGPT in the first five days since its launch.

With more and more people using AI tools to find information online, Google is at risk of losing its dominant position in the search market.

AI tools are becoming increasingly popular because they can provide users with more accurate and relevant results than...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...