Sunday, March 5, 2023

3 Content tips that'll help you easily generate sales

1. Don't Sell, Provide Valuable Knowledge and Recommend

Here's my question, would you rather buy from a post that just advertise their product to you, or from a post that provided you with knowledge and them recommended their product to solve that problem? The answer is obvious right? A friendly recommendation is more effective than a sale pitch, especially if that friendly has provided you with valuable knowledge.

While writing contents, don't be a sale man who just wants...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...