Sunday, March 12, 2023

How to stop sending emails to someone who bought from me?

Hi everyone, a book that I've been re-reading is called Dot Com Secrets by Russell Brunson. In this book, he talks about the power of soft selling, otherwise known as story selling. He talks about writing Seinfeld Method emails (episode, epiphany, and educational) and Soap Opera Sequences to promote a product.

Let's say someone reads my email and clicks the link in the email and then buys my product. Is there a way for my CRM to know which subscribers have bought? I don't want keep sending...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...