Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My YouTube videos don't get any views. Please help.

Hi everyone. One of the traffic sources that I've recently been exploring is video marketing.

For the past month, I've been creating 10 YouTube shorts videos a day. These are typically 25 seconds long. I usually post "Top 5" or "Top 10" videos with the hope that they'll go viral.

My videos don't get many views. In fact, many of them still have 0 views. I have 0 subscribers.

My videos are high quality.

I use proper tags and seo my videos. I'm currently using TubeBuddy, which is a...

Read more


* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...