Monday, April 24, 2023

Traffic Type Travel

Hello you wonderful people, i do hope you are having a pleasant start to the week and you are doing well.

I was kindly wondering regarding the Momondo campaign which pays per flight search, for instance around £0.50 per clickout on desktop. Can i please ask what would be the best way to make it worthwhile promoting this campaign please? Would direct PPC work for instance, or doing email marketing to a specific landing page, as i understand this may not work well promoting on a standard...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (robertbanking)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...