Saturday, April 22, 2023

Using prompts derived from content

These were 'AI rewriting prompts'

IG is really unknown to me --so it's a good test.

The reddit thread I used as a 'template' to develop my prompts and rewrites:

note the date --probably is not that valid today but I want to test the process and the results 'detected'

IG-rw-01.jpg

I edit it some wording and correct some 'weird' grammar ...

IG-rw-02.jpg

IG-rw-03.jpg

text attached --try your detector --what do you get?


Author: invalid@example.com (Graybeard)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...