Saturday, June 10, 2023

First Campaign Results - Any Advice?

Hi,

I'm new to affiliate marketing with a background in ecommerce. I launched my first campaign for an offer in the ecommerce beauty space targeting middle-aged women. Any advice on my next step in improving my campaign is greatly appreciated.

Funnel: Meta Ads -> Bridge Page on my website -> Offer page.

Ads were native, looked like a news headline about new research coming out of Harvard University - based off of part of the angle the Offer LP uses.

Bridge Page was a short advertorial at...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Kronos)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...