Tuesday, June 6, 2023

how to start campaign from scratch

Hello everyone

I recently got approved to promote the product which Im so familiar with. I made plan about everything (traffic sources, description etc.), but I have a big trouble with one realy important thing. - I do not know how to start campaign from affiliate network site where I found the offer. I only have a link of the landing page, some basic details about the offer such as: payout, product price etc.
Since Im complete newbie, I will be realy thankful if there is someone ho can...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (hamzavladavic)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...