Monday, June 19, 2023

I need help with meeting a cheater

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry to tell you I want to expose a cheater who offers traffic for me. He told me he could post our articles with do-follow links on some of his websites, after talked the cooperation details for several days, we made a deal. I sent articles to him and paid him 50% off the payment. Unfortunately, he didn't reply to my messages after receiving the payment. We already signed the contract and he agreed on all of the requirements. He is a cheater and he is not the...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Becky J)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...