Friday, June 30, 2023

Popads[dot]net shows thousands of impressions but no traffic on website

Hey everyone!

I'm facing a peculiar issue with Popads[dot]net as an advertiser and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem. Here's the situation:

For the past six months, I've been successfully using Popads[dot]net to drive good traffic to my website. However, from last 7 days , I noticed a sudden drop in traffic. Interestingly, Popads[dot]net still shows thousands of impressions, indicating that the ads are being served.

To add to the mystery, my URL shortener isn't...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (EternityLord)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Push ad network

Hello, Im wondering what push ad network choose in order to not work with this common tactics like, sweepstakes, dating, or gambling offers ...