Saturday, July 8, 2023

CRM as an affiliate? How do you manage relationships with your partners?

Hey :)

I was wondering if you guys use CRM as an affiliate and which one.
I have an account with several hundred affiliate networks and work closely with 10-20 networks and advertisers at the moment.

Lately I have noticed that it is difficult to keep an overview with simple lists. How do you manage your partnerships with networks and advertisers to keep an overview and not lose sight of the relationship? Do you use a CRM or other software?

I look forward to hearing about your approaches! :D


Author: invalid@example.com (affiliate2013)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...