Wednesday, July 5, 2023

How many sales do I need before I can create a LAA?

Hi everyone, most of the courses I've taken on Facebook ads say I need at least 500 sales before I can create a custom audience. From that custom audience based on purchases in the last 30 days, I can create a lookalike audience. This warms up the Meta pixel. Now the pixel has a good idea of who wants to buy the product.

According to PPC Coach's wedding challenge #1 however, I only need 2-3 sales under my belt before I can create a custom audience and looklike audience. He says he's seen no...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (OscarMike)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Push ad network

Hello, Im wondering what push ad network choose in order to not work with this common tactics like, sweepstakes, dating, or gambling offers ...