Sunday, July 16, 2023

Where to get traffic for sex dolls and accessories

Hey guys.

I own a digital marketing agency but I have never had an adult industry client and that is why I have no idea where I can create ads for them.

The product is realistic silicone sex dolls that cost from 1.5k to 10k a doll.

I did some research and found some sites that offer this kind of advertising and the best I found is Traffic Junkie, but... Is that the only normal and legit place? Maybe someone can share their thoughts on that and how it really works?

If someone has a...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Kudziis)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...