Friday, August 4, 2023

ChatGPT and I wrote a JSON script (PHP)

Prologue:
I am gathering stock reports on REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) shares ( see attached sample ).
I had some errors in this script. Noteworthy, the basic code logic was there, some was mine and some were suggestions from AI prior on this project.
  1. Some of the files I requested with the api were {} empty
  2. I had the file in the wrong part of the rather complex nested loop
AI commented my error --I would have found it eventually --but the issue was time --AI was riding...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Graybeard)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...