Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Me&AI will try to build a mail server (MTA, IMAP, SMTP)

Just to preface this thread: I have owned and operated my own mail servers for some time.
I prefer the 'absolute privacy' and if I decide to permanently delete some mail --it's fkn gone with no left behind `evidence` of the text AT ALL.

However, the server that I'm trying to replace is a postfix, dovecot, MySQL installation, postfix administrator that a friend of mine helped me with quite a few years ago that I added a DKIM to and spam filters also successfully, and it's on an obsolete...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Graybeard)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...