Sunday, October 29, 2023

collecting email addresses on landing pages

Hello my lovely Yodas :) (you know I say that lovingly right? :)
I need your advice once more... for now.

I would like to build my own OPT-IN email list and I do know that it will take a significant amount of time. My question is...
Should I post an email request as a "Contact Us" and if so, do I need to include a tick box to allow for "permission to email
updates and future offers". Looks like this:

1698357483807.png

As always, I appreaciate your advice... AND I follow it. That's why I keep...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Merlin the Main Man)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...