Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Thoughts on how to market a product with strict policies

Hello oh Wise Ones, :D I really need your help and suggestions here. I just became an affiliate of a product that has VERY strict policies. I won't mention the product here. I pulled out of the terms and conditions only the policies that affect the marketing of said product. I've read this more than a dozen times and I keep coming up with "how do they expect me to market their product when I can't post it anywhere?" If you have any suggestions, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Affiliates are...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Merlin the Main Man)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Push ad network

Hello, Im wondering what push ad network choose in order to not work with this common tactics like, sweepstakes, dating, or gambling offers ...