Thursday, January 11, 2024

Writing SEO-based Cornerstone Article With High Keyword Difficulty

I am creating an SEO article for my website, which will be the cornerstone. I've been researching related keywords, which are extremely difficult to rank. On the other hand, I've found some keywords that I can use for orphaned articles, and their relative keyword difficulty is either moderate or low. Those orphaned articles will then be linked to the cornerstone article.
Here's an example:
Cornerstone article: What to put or install inside your new kitchens (most related keywords have high...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (moneydrop2021)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...