Friday, February 9, 2024

An extremely helpful Facebook ads case study

Hi all, I recently watched a case study on Youtube about Facebook ads that I'd like to share with you

The campaign is for an ecommerce brand

It takes 3 days to become profitable.

The product is being sold for $30.
The breakeven ROAS is 1.5.

Day 1:

The average ROAS for all adsets is 0.4
The average cost per purchase: $62
There are 7 active adsets
There are 4 purchases across 3 adsets

Ad set 1: Amount spent: $120 - He got 2 sales
Ad set 2: Amount spent: $71.11 - He got 1 sale
Ad set 3...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (OscarMike)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...