Thursday, February 29, 2024

[Case Study + Guide] Maximizing Profit with Interstitial Ads and iGaming Vertical

Case Forum Banner.jpg

The thrilling kickoff has arrived! We've merged two captivating topics, interstitials and iGaming, into one fascinating case study that we're excited to show you. Although interstitial ads are a recent addition to Adsterra's ad formats, they've quickly demonstrated their effectiveness. Here, we provide firsthand insights into crafting an advertising campaign and highlight essential considerations for the iGaming vertical.

Just before we start

Initially...


Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Gala)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...