Saturday, February 24, 2024

Is Google Going to Regulate Trackers? How to Track Ad Campaigns From August 28, 2023

This summer, Google rolled out information in its Support section about a brand new update.

They wrote down the following statement:

«In August, the Google Ads Restricted ad formats and features policy will be updated to reflect a new requirement for using click tracker services. Starting the week of August 28th, advertiser accounts using click trackers for the first time will only be allowed to use certified click trackers in the Tracking Template feature or their ads may be...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (YeezyPay)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...