Sunday, March 3, 2024

Does anyone still use Clickervolt?

Hi guys,
I've been using Clickervolt(free version) for tracking for quite a long time. But about 2 years ago I heard the author passed away and the project stopped.
I tried to contact their devs but no response.
Does anyone still use it? I reviewed the code and I think I may continue to improve it (but with a new brand).
Looking forward to hearing some input/thoughts/advice from you.

Thanks,
Leon.


Author: invalid@example.com (Leon Kennedy)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

click bank

boa noite, alguém pode me ajudar com uma informação por favor tenha alguma forma de saber qual região foi feita a venda dentro do site do ba...