Tuesday, March 5, 2024

How i made 2950$ Promoting high ticket direct affiliate offers

This is going to be the first official journey that I'll be sharing with my very supportive community.

The goal of this journey is to make 20000$ with Seo Host King affiliate program which I feel is realistic depending on the steps I have taken

What I have done

1. I have created a G ads $350 Threshold account that has campaigns running on it already with VCC cost of $45 and free AWS VPS

2. Submited On free guest posting site lists in the same niche

3.& I Submitted the ad on the...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (alossra)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...