Thursday, March 14, 2024

US to Ban TikToK Vote in Congress is Coming

The US congress is considering action to ban TikTok;
if China controlled ByteDance does not find a domestic (or other acceptable buyer [NATO member country member?])
based owner as an acquisition buyer.

The US wants to force a sale changing TikTok's ownership justified by "national security."

>>>``
Florida Congressman Neal Dunn's office told the BBC it has received more than 900 calls from TikTokers, "many of which were vulnerable...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Graybeard)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...