Monday, April 1, 2024

EnvyusMedia not paying anymore to their Affiliates

Hello,

I have been working with EnvyusMedia (Envyus Media) since 2018, and everything was fine until February 2024. Suddenly, EnvyusMedia's founder, Brian (@bigbrian), fired all his employees and stopped making payments to their affiliates. I have not received the last three payouts from EnvyusMedia, worth $1400+ USD. I have tried to contact my affiliate manager, but he says they no longer work with EnvyusMedia as he was laid off. I tried to contact Brian via email and Skype...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Micheal)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

is my setup looking good?

Hello, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'...