Monday, May 27, 2024

Crakrevenue banned my account with over $400 and refused to pay me

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 01.17.53.png


My traffic source is from Exoclick and Clickadilla, I have shown the traffic source proof, and all my conversions were is coming from but they refused to pay my money, this is so disappointed

I need help but all thing I need is to get my money back because I am using my own money to run paid ads

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 01.24.53.png


Author: invalid@example.com (Jordan Welch)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Lots, Inc. Announces Launch of New Affiliate Program - Home Furnishings Business

Big Lots, Inc. Announces Launch of New Affiliate Program    Home Furnishings Business * This article was originally published here Discove...