Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The affiliate network makes it difficult for me

I found a high ticket affiliate network but they make it extremely hard for me.

These are their rules:

Affiliates are only permitted to promote on websites that have been approved by our compliance team. Please note that promoting through search engines, social media networks, ad-networks, marketing emails, cold calling or other similar channels is not allowed.

So I can't do e-mail marketing, or basically every option is closed. So what's left? Do I need to knock on doors?
So they...

Read more


Author: invalid@example.com (Ptolemy)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AdStuff - Buy & Sell: Native, Pop, Push and Banner traffic!

Franke submitted a new resource: AdStuff - Buy & Sell: Native, Pop, Push and Banner traffic! - AdStuff is a Premium self-serve Adult ...