Saturday, August 10, 2024

Don't work with M4trix affiliate network!

I have contacted M4TRIX affiliate network many times to close my account, but they don't bother to respond.

I finally got a e-mail this week saying I would get the payment on thursday and that my account will get closed, but still no money and account is still active.
For a company that has a payment threshold of $1000, their support lacks a lot.

If someone works there, my id is: 15039

Close my account and pay me the balance in my account.


Author: invalid@example.com (WBSS)

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make $100+ per day with my best underground affiliate profit system guaranteed - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Gets A Makeover: A Stylish New Growth Strategy - Forbes

Affiliate Marketing Gets A Makeover: A Stylish New Growth Strategy    Forbes * This article was originally published here Discover how to ...